MIAMI, FLORIDA – December 2, 2021 – Nielsen Brandbank, the leading provider of digital product content solutions, and Wynshop, the leader in digital commerce for local store-based retailers, have partnered to provide retailers with turnkey access to Nielsen Brandbank’s accurate and high-quality digital product content.
All retailers using Wynshop’s digital commerce platform will have the option to seamlessly integrate Nielsen Brandbank’s best-in-class digital product content to help shoppers discover and engage with products across their digital channels. All trusted product content will be provided at no additional cost and can be made available upon request with no manual intervention from the retailer. The partnership enables contracted Nielsen Brandbank suppliers to have their approved digital product content syndicated to a broader network of retailers for no additional cost.
“We are excited to partner with Wynshop and enable retailers to win the battle of shopper loyalty through leading digital content, commerce and fulfilment solutions,” said Roy Woodhouse, North America Commercial Lead at Nielsen Brandbank.
“The partnership removes complexity and helps retailers save time by tapping into accurate and up-to-date product content that transforms shopper confidence. We’re providing a true end-to-end ecommerce solution for our mutual retail clients as they integrate Nielsen Brandbank content to drive discoverability and conversion.”
“Wynshop’s relentless commitment to innovation means that our partner retailers always have access to the most effective competitive advantages,” said Charles Kaplan, Chief Revenue Officer of Wynshop. “Our partnership with Nielsen Brandbank exemplifies this commitment. Together, retailers can set up their digital business on our platform and offer an enhanced shopping experience through digital product content that leads to bigger baskets and returning customers.”
For more information please visit https://www.brandbank.com/us/.
Who is Wynshop?
Wynshop is a digital commerce platform providing technological advantages that were previously only available to a small number of sophisticated retailers that could afford to build and maintain proprietary solutions. The company is committed to future-proofing its clients’ businesses through relentless innovation and a solution that is scalable and flexible. Its key advantages are:
- Ease of use: Wynshop’s easy-to-use digital commerce platform powers convenient, personalized, omnichannel shopping experiences that multiply shopper loyalty.
- Efficiency: Wynshop’s process automation and optimization technology enables efficient in-house picking and fulfillment, and gives retailers control across the customer journey.
- Service: Wynshop’s deep retail expertise and passionate commitment to service makes initiating and building digital commerce operations faster and more successful.
Wynshop’s Success in Grocery
Wynshop’s platform increases both basket size and shopper loyalty. Wynshop also significantly improves the ROI of its clients’ digital channels by…
- avoiding large margin losses to third-party operators like Instacart.
- saving 35-60% on total cost of ownership with cloud instead of on-premise servers.
- saving 67% on fulfillment with AI-supported, multi-order picking technology and highly efficient curbside pickup orchestration.
- reducing management costs through a single, intuitive, central dashboard.
- increasing items picked per hour by 300% with multi-order picking technology.
- increasing total profitability per order by 37% as compared to competing providers.
Read the full ROI case study here.
Wynshop (formerly ThryveAI) is an ambitious team of digital evangelists and innovators obsessed with a solitary mission—to help grocers and other local store-based retailers grow wildly successful online businesses. Our refreshingly easy-to-use digital commerce platform enables efficient in-house picking, reduces fulfillment costs, and gives retailers the ability to fully personalize the customer journey, amplifying shopper loyalty. Visit us online at www.Wynshop.com.